Coco Condos in Calgary
Coco is a new condominium development coming to the streets of Marda Loop right on the Business Improvement Area’s main corridor of 33rd Avenue SW.
Built by Sarina Homes, Coco features 74 total units across 4 floors with one, two and three bedroom condos, all this located just steps away from over 130 businesses found in Marda Loop,
Search Coco Calgary Condos for Sale
206 3375 15 Street SW in Calgary: South Calgary Condo for sale : MLS®# C4296857
206 3375 15 Street SW South Calgary Calgary T2T 4A2$379,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 728 sq. ft.68 m2Move in Today!! This south-facing, light-filled home offers two full size bedrooms AND bathrooms as well as a large kitchen, living, and dining area, all for under $400,000! Whether you are looking to use the second bedroom as an office, or for a roommate to help with the mortgage, this home offers some of the very best value for a two bedroom anywhere this close to downtown Calgary. The kitchen is fully equipped & includes top of the line KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, gas convection range, slide out range hood, full height cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting and a large quartz island. The carpeted master offers direct access to the 3-piece ensuite finished with ceramic tile, quartz counters and tiled tub/shower. Includes heated underground parking. Building amenities include a central courtyard, zen room, guest hotel suite, pet wash station and a bike tune-up and repair area. 1 year FREE internet, cable, and home phone also included! **Please note that the photos are taken from our show suite, so colour pallets may be different in the actual home. Showing are currently by appointment only. More detailsListed by GREATER CALGARY REAL ESTATE
Coco by Sarina is located on 33rd Avenue several blocks down east from where the first shops of Marda Loop begin. While it may take a bit longer to reach the BIA from here, the location does have its advantages as it’s closer to the Elbow River parks and pathways which are just a few blocks south.
These river parks and pathways are great for leisure and recreation year round. Whether it be walking the dog, getting in some exercise or simply enjoying the beautiful, serene natural setting of the Elbow River and its surrounding vegetation, all can be reached just a few minutes from Coco by Sarina condos.
This location also provides somewhat of a quieter ambiance with less traffic coming and going from the shops in Marda Loop. Walking to the BIA would take about 5 to 10 minutes, where there’s plenty of amenities including a plethora of restaurants, shops and services to choose from.
All this can be yours if you decide to make a move into Coco condos in Marda Loop!
Some of the most notable building features at Coco by Sarina include:
- A central garden to unwind and relax
- Air-conditioning throughout homes and common spaces
- Secure underground parkade for owners and visitor parking
- Balconies and patios enjoy garden, mountain and city views
- BBQ gas line on patios for convenience
- Complimentary high-speed fibre optic internet TV & phone for first year
For more information on current new units for sale, call me anytime and I will be happy to find you all the details you need!
Calgary Condo Guides & Listings
Questions about Coco Condos in Calgary?
As a top-producing REMAX real estate agent in Canada (2013, 2014, 2015h) and experienced REALTOR® in Calgary, I guarantee the best service, advice and representation while guiding you step-by-step throughout your next real estate transaction.
Call anytime or send a text to 403-370-4180 to get in touch, or via email below using the contact form for a quick, if not immediate response! I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate plans!