Rockyview Acreages for Sale
Rockyview acreages come in all shapes and sizes, but what many of these rural properties have in common such as wide-open panoramic views, serene ambiences, second-to-none privacy are hard to look past for homebuyers who want more out of their home than the usual. Most homes for sale in Rockyview County are also just a short drive away from city amenities in Cochrane, Airdrie or Calgary, providing families within a short drive from day-to-day amenities.
Begin your search of Rockyview acreages and land for sale near Calgary below. To learn more about rural homes or to schedule a private showing of any listing(s), contact our team of experienced REALTORS® by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 anytime!
30110 Twp Rd 262 in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Residential Land for sale : MLS®# A2018828
30110 Twp Rd 262 Rural Rocky View MD Rural Rocky View County T3R 1C7$395,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- A2018828A treed lot in Bearspaw. This is the SE corner lot of this subdivision. The lot slopes towards the west for a great walkout. There are a lot of shared trees to the west. The water coop line is installed and paid for. There are no Building Restriction Covenants nor building commitments. Bring your own builder. Quick and easy access to the county road. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW)
Duhram Way in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Residential Land for sale : MLS®# A1255709
Duhram Way Rural Rocky View MD Rural Rocky View County T1Z 0B3$340,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- A1255709Spacious lots perfect for estate style homes in Knightsbridge at Cambridge Park. Most of the lots are walk-outs and range from 50ft to 60ft wide. Total lot area ranges from 5,000sf to 11,000sf. These aren't your regular city lots, these lots are made to fit a variety of custom homes with front or side drive attached garages, you can build the home of your dreams, the way you want it! Five minutes East of Calgary, quick access to Stoney Trail, TransCanada Highway, and McKnight Blvd. Cambridge Park offers large lots accommodating varying sizes and styles of homes, take a drive through the area to see the development potential. This subdivision is minutes to Calgary and Chestermere, 15 minutes to Downtown Calgary, and provides quick access to Stoney Trail and Highway 1 making it easy to get anywhere in and around the city. It is possible for the buyer to arrange with the seller to build a home on the lot. Lot 15 provides 4,855sf of land and accommodates a full walkout plan. Don't miss out on peaceful living, mere minutes from the city! GST is applicable. More detailsListed by GREATER PROPERTY GROUP
Range road 262 in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Commercial Land for sale : MLS®# A1255716
Range road 262 Rural Rocky View MD Rural Rocky View County T0M 1B0$399,700Land
- MLS® Num:
- A1255716GREAT LOCATION. PRICE REDUCED, Buyer motivated. This is a flat property bordered on south side by Hwy 9 and on east side by range road 262. Fully fenced. Great building location for a home on almost 30 acres of cleared land with great access to Irricana (3.68 k) or Beiseker (3.95 k) and less than a 45 minute drive to Airdrie or Calgary. A great property for a home and hobby farm, or perhaps a commercial venture such as a service station and truck stop. 2 wells on the property pumping at 10+ gpm. You would have to check with the municipality, but I believe this property could be sub- divided. build on half of it, and sell the remainder. Don't miss this opportunity. More detailsListed by MAXWELL CAPITAL REALTY
# 9 Highway in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Residential Land for sale : MLS®# A1212244
# 9 Highway Rural Rocky View MD Rural Rocky View County T0M 1E0$375,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- A121224429.02 acre country residential property. Easy access to schools and shopping and recreational opportunities, There is a seasonal stream through the south and west portion of these lands. Has been used for cattle grazing for mant years. Could be easily beautified by adding trees. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW)
Rockyview Municipal District: Facts
- Home to nearly 39,500 people in 2016
- Population density of 10.3 people per square kilometre
- Home to more than 13,620 private dwellings with a 92.2% home ownership rate
- Surrounds Airdrie, Cochrane, Chestermere, Crossfield, Beiseker, Irricana,
- Includes the small communities of Elbow Valley, Springbank, Bearspaw, Bragg Creek, Cochrane Lake, Madden, Bottrel, Kathyrn, Kepma, Delacour, Dafroy, Conrich, Langdon, Indus, Dalemead
Rockyview is a popular county for rural living near Calgary, home to more than 13,000 private residences with a population just shy of 40,000 according to the most recent consensus. Located to the west, north and east of the big city, Rockyview envelopes several smaller towns which are also part of the Calgary Metropolitan Area including Cochrane, Airdrie and Chestermere, as well as the renowned areas of Springbank, Bearspaw and Elbow Valley.
Rockyview Acreages & Land
Rockyview acreages for sale come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Find newly developed homes on expansive acreages in the Springbank area, or perhaps a pre-construction property in an upscale community like Watermark at Bearspaw.
Rockyview land for sale also is highly sought-after on the market, especially plots that feature panoramic views of the rolling foothills and Rocky Mountains. With thousands of single-family dwellings found across the county, several older acreages also exist on the market in Rockyview at any time, presenting a grand opportunity for homeowners to renovate and create a new abode from the ground up.
From luxury mansions to farmsteads, Rockyview Municipal District has something to offer for almost any rural home buyer.
Rockyview Amenities & Recreation
Real estate in rural Rockyview County provides homeowners with quick-and-easy access to recreation and leisure such as hiking, camping, canoeing, horseback riding, skiing and other related outdoor activities. In addition, Highway 1 and 1A provides residents with convenient access to the foothills and mountains where some of the best recreational opportunities in Alberta are found.
Airdrie, Cochrane and Chestermere are home to all the day-to-day amenities that Rockyview acreage residents could need: home department stores, professional services, grocers, restaurants and more.
- Banded Peak School - Bragg Creek area - Grades K-8
- Bearspaw School - Bearspaw area - Grades K-8
- Chestermere High School - East of Chestermere, in Rocky View County - Grades 10-12
- Elbow Valley Elementary School - Springbank area - Grades K-4
- Indus School - Indus area - Grades K-9
- Kathyrn School - Kathyrn area - Grades 1-8
- Langdon School - Langdon area - Grades K-9
- Prince of Peace Lutheran School - East of Calgary - Grades K-9
- Sarah Thompson School - Langdon area - Grades K-4
- Springbank Community High - Springbank area - Grades 9-12
- Springbank Middle School - Springbank area - Grades 5-8
- Westbrook School - North of Cochrane - Grades K-8
Learn more about Rockyview Designated Schools here.
Rockyview Real Estate Experts
Are you thinking about making a move to Foothills Municipal District or selling your current property in the area? Our team of experienced REALTORS® have helped countless clients buy and sell acreage properties in Rockyview County and would love to put their knowledge and skillset to work for you!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions about current listings on the MLS® or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Property Evaluation for your Rockyview acreage home near Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Calgary Acreages for Sale