Rockyview Acreages for Sale
Rockyview acreages come in all shapes and sizes, but what many of these rural properties have in common such as wide-open panoramic views, serene ambiences, second-to-none privacy are hard to look past for homebuyers who want more out of their home than the usual. Most homes for sale in Rockyview County are also just a short drive away from city amenities in Cochrane, Airdrie or Calgary, providing families within a short drive from day-to-day amenities.
Begin your search of Rockyview acreages and land for sale near Calgary below. To learn more about rural homes or to schedule a private showing of any listing(s), contact our team of experienced REALTORS® by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 anytime!
215 Partridge Bay in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Residential Land for sale : MLS®# A1163061
215 Partridge Bay Rural Rocky View MD Rural Rocky View County T3Z 2B9$399,800Land
- MLS® Num:
- A1163061Build your D R E A M home | BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN VIEWS | 2 ACRE lot located off Partridge Bay. No building commitment, No Architectual controls and No commitment to use any particular builder. At the lot line are all services (power, gas, phone and cable). A high-producing well has been drilled with a flow rate of 15GPM. Only a short drive away are all major amenities, schools, and downtown Calgary, which is only 20 minutes away. It's just a short drive to the magnificent Rocky Mountains and the new West Ring Road! Here's your chance to own an affordable 2 acre lot in Springbank! More detailsListed by CENTURY 21 ELEVATE REAL ESTATE
833 Ascension Bay in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Semi Detached for sale : MLS®# A1161919
833 Ascension Bay Rural Rocky View MD Rural Rocky View County T1X 1P7$400,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,222 sq. ft.113 m2Rare opportunity to get into a PRIME location within the highly sought after 55+ villa bungalow community of Prince of Peace! Backing onto green space, and a water feature with walking trails, all within close proximity of Calgary city limits. This immaculate unit features an open concept living/dining room with loads of natural light, vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace, and a door to your private patio/BBQ area, perfect for your entertaining needs. The kitchen features ample maple cabinets, vaulted ceilings, a picture window, and a desk/eating counter. Huge master retreat (for your king-size bed!) with his/hers closets, and a spacious ensuite. Another generous-sized bedroom and full washroom with laundry complete the main floor. The fully finished basement is the perfect place to relax and entertain with its large recreation room including a wet bar. A large room with a closet could be used as an office or project room, a large flex room (currently an exercise room), and a full bath. You’ll also find a large storage room for all your seasonal items. Take a walk outside, explore the grounds, visit the Resident’s Lounge and take part in the many activities there. It’s the perfect place to call home! More detailsListed by RE/MAX FIRST
On Township Road 250 in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Residential Land for sale : MLS®# A1160038
On Township Road 250 Rural Rocky View MD Rural Rocky View County T1Z 0W4$385,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- A1160038When viewing this property on Realtor.ca please click on the 'Multimedia' link below for more property info.BARE LAND LOT with Amazing Country & Mountain Views only apx 17 min East of Calgary, 8 min to Langdon! 15.32 Acres of Farmland in Rocky View County, with lower taxes and multiple usages. This beautiful acreage is perfect for future BUSINESS, FARM, HORTICULTURE, DREAM HOME & SHOP - Work & Play! Includes Newer Two-zoned Productive Well with good water availability. Level 1 Process Assessment Test Completed, Land is suitable for the use of a Private Sewage Treatment System (PSTS). Land currently produces Alfalfa Hay Crop (good quality yield, apx 50 bales annually). The road access mostly paved, only a small section graveled with paving planned on Township RD 250 in the county's future. Roads are well maintained and calcium laid. The railway is only a spur for grainery, used maybe apx 2 times a month, but during winter sometimes not at all. Newly Registered Lot. Taxes not yet Assessed. More detailsListed by PG Direct Realty Ltd.
243020 Morning Vista Way in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Residential Land for sale : MLS®# A1154402
243020 Morning Vista Way Rural Rocky View MD Rural Rocky View County T3Z 0B2$379,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- A1154402MORNING VISTA ESTATES IS A BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY IN SPRINGBANK. It has 2 to 4 Acre Lots. Majestic Surroundings. Life Changing Experiences for Young Children. Pure Alberta Prairie Air. The Best Public & Private Schools. Large Lot Sizes. The Community's Best Builders. Quick Mountain Access. 3 Nearby Golf Courses. Higher end Shopping Experiences. Like Minded Estate Community. Healthier Living via Westside Recreation Centre. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW)
Highway 9 Highway in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Residential Land for sale : MLS®# A1151488
Highway 9 Highway Rural Rocky View MD Rural Rocky View County T0M 1E0$319,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- A115148829.02 acre country residential property. Easy access to schools and shopping and recreational opportunities, There is a seasonal stream through the south and west portion of these lands. Has been used for cattle grazing for mant years. Could be easily beautified by adding trees. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW)
On Range Road 51 in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Residential Land for sale : MLS®# A1076602
On Range Road 51 Rural Rocky View MD Rural Rocky View County T4C 1A4$389,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- A1076602Looking for 10 acres to build your dream home? Look no further than this 10 acre bare land parcel. Located just 20 minutes from Cochrane and just a few minutes west of Highway 22 (Cowboy Trail). You’ll enjoy stunning views of the countryside and the majestic Rocky Mountains on your drive to and from your country home. Just 1 mile off pavement sits this perfect grassland blank canvas ready for you to develop your yard site and build your dream home. Minutes from the newly constructed Westbrook School (grades K-8) for the kids until they transfer into Cochrane for high school. Drilled water well already in place and natural gas-power services readily available to be brought onto the property. No building commitments. Subdivision Plan available. More detailsListed by CIR REALTY
Rockyview Municipal District: Facts
- Home to nearly 39,500 people in 2016
- Population density of 10.3 people per square kilometre
- Home to more than 13,620 private dwellings with a 92.2% home ownership rate
- Surrounds Airdrie, Cochrane, Chestermere, Crossfield, Beiseker, Irricana,
- Includes the small communities of Elbow Valley, Springbank, Bearspaw, Bragg Creek, Cochrane Lake, Madden, Bottrel, Kathyrn, Kepma, Delacour, Dafroy, Conrich, Langdon, Indus, Dalemead
Rockyview is a popular county for rural living near Calgary, home to more than 13,000 private residences with a population just shy of 40,000 according to the most recent consensus. Located to the west, north and east of the big city, Rockyview envelopes several smaller towns which are also part of the Calgary Metropolitan Area including Cochrane, Airdrie and Chestermere, as well as the renowned areas of Springbank, Bearspaw and Elbow Valley.
Rockyview Acreages & Land
Rockyview acreages for sale come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Find newly developed homes on expansive acreages in the Springbank area, or perhaps a pre-construction property in an upscale community like Watermark at Bearspaw.
Rockyview land for sale also is highly sought-after on the market, especially plots that feature panoramic views of the rolling foothills and Rocky Mountains. With thousands of single-family dwellings found across the county, several older acreages also exist on the market in Rockyview at any time, presenting a grand opportunity for homeowners to renovate and create a new abode from the ground up.
From luxury mansions to farmsteads, Rockyview Municipal District has something to offer for almost any rural home buyer.
Rockyview Amenities & Recreation
Real estate in rural Rockyview County provides homeowners with quick-and-easy access to recreation and leisure such as hiking, camping, canoeing, horseback riding, skiing and other related outdoor activities. In addition, Highway 1 and 1A provides residents with convenient access to the foothills and mountains where some of the best recreational opportunities in Alberta are found.
Airdrie, Cochrane and Chestermere are home to all the day-to-day amenities that Rockyview acreage residents could need: home department stores, professional services, grocers, restaurants and more.
- Banded Peak School - Bragg Creek area - Grades K-8
- Bearspaw School - Bearspaw area - Grades K-8
- Chestermere High School - East of Chestermere, in Rocky View County - Grades 10-12
- Elbow Valley Elementary School - Springbank area - Grades K-4
- Indus School - Indus area - Grades K-9
- Kathyrn School - Kathyrn area - Grades 1-8
- Langdon School - Langdon area - Grades K-9
- Prince of Peace Lutheran School - East of Calgary - Grades K-9
- Sarah Thompson School - Langdon area - Grades K-4
- Springbank Community High - Springbank area - Grades 9-12
- Springbank Middle School - Springbank area - Grades 5-8
- Westbrook School - North of Cochrane - Grades K-8
Learn more about Rockyview Designated Schools here.
Rockyview Real Estate Experts
Are you thinking about making a move to Foothills Municipal District or selling your current property in the area? Our team of experienced REALTORS® have helped countless clients buy and sell acreage properties in Rockyview County and would love to put their knowledge and skillset to work for you!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions about current listings on the MLS® or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Property Evaluation for your Rockyview acreage home near Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Calgary Acreages for Sale