Coach Hill Calgary Homes for Sale
Coach Hill is a well-established southwest community in the West District of Calgary. Established in the 1970s, it is home to a wide range of properties including a recent luxury sub-phase of development called Coach Ridge. Built by the award-winning Trico Homes, the multi-million-dollar listings of Coach Ridge are some of the most sought-after in the neighbourhood.
Begin your search of Coach Hill homes for sale in Calgary on the MLS® below. To learn more about these properties or to set up a private showing of any listing(s), contact our team of Westside real estate experts by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 and we will be happy to serve you!
1304 7171 Coach Hill Road SW in Calgary: Coach Hill Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A2081134
1304 7171 Coach Hill Road SW Coach Hill Calgary T3H 3R7OPEN HOUSE: Sep 23, 202301:00 PM - 03:00 PM MDTOpen House on Saturday, September 23, 2023 1:00PM - 3:00PM$374,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,208 sq. ft.112 m2--> OPEN HOUSE: Sat, Sept 23rd from 1:00 to 3:00pm More detailsListed by CIR REALTY
47 Coachwood Place SW in Calgary: Coach Hill Detached for sale : MLS®# A2078145
47 Coachwood Place SW Coach Hill Calgary T3H 1E1OPEN HOUSE: Sep 23, 202302:00 PM - 04:00 PM MDTOpen House on Saturday, September 23, 2023 2:00PM - 4:00PM 5 bdrm (4+1), 2 ST in a quiet CUL-DE-SAC location. FLAT S.W. BACK YARD!OPEN HOUSE: Sep 24, 202302:00 PM - 04:00 PM MDTOpen House on Sunday, September 24, 2023 2:00PM - 4:00PM 5 bdrm (4+1), 2 ST in a quiet CUL-DE-SAC location. FLAT S.W. BACK YARD!$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,128 sq. ft.198 m2Whether you are looking for the perfect home to RENOVATE or just MOVE IN -- THIS 5 BEDROOOM (4+1), 2.5 BATH, 2 Storey "Costain--Sandringham" has what every buyer is looking for. QUIET, CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION with FLAT SUNNY SOUTHWEST BACKYARD and DOUBLE ATTACHED GARAGE. So much space --2660 ft2 of developed ft2.-- All upstairs bedrooms have HARDWOOD FLOORS. ALL larger Bay windows have been replaced in the home. Formal Living Room, Dining Room and Family Room with wood burning fireplace, mantle and built book shelves/media centre. Large kitchen has built in breakfast nook with bay window, flat ceilings, tile backsplash, newer cabinets. and white appliances. Basement was partially developed with large games room and 5th bedroom down. PRIVATE back yard with several mature trees, planter boxes, garden shed, large wooden deck and fence. Tucked in the heart of fabulous Coach Hill. Walking distance to schools, playgrounds and treed pathways. Don't forget to view our 3D TOUR! ***Open House Saturday & Sunday, September 23rd and 24th, 2-4PM. *** More detailsListed by RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
220 Coachway Lane SW in Calgary: Coach Hill Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A2080348
220 Coachway Lane SW Coach Hill Calgary T3H 2V9$459,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,247 sq. ft.116 m2Come live in one of the most sought after family communities in the city. This beautifully MAINTAINED & NEWLY RENOVATED townhome brings you like walking into a BRAND-NEW HOME. From the moment you walk in you will be impressed with lots of NEW UPGRADES IN 2023 – ALL BATHROOMS, KITCHEN CABINET & COUNTERTOP, APPLIANCES, FLOORING & PAINT THROUGHOUT, FURNACE, TANKLESS WATER HEATER, NEW PIPING (POLY B REPLACED TO PEX), HUMIDIFIER, LIGHT FIXTURES, BLINDS, ROUGH-IN WIRE FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLE IN GARAGE AND WINDOWS. On the lower level you will find a large entry area, garage access, laundry room, half bath, and mechanical room. The main floor has a spacious open plan layout featuring living area with corner wood burning fireplace, dining area with large window making a bright kitchen. On the second floor the spacious master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, there are two additional bedrooms on this floor. You will also notice the amount of natural light pouring into this home from the large windows on the upper two levels. The community conveniently provides fantastic access to Bow Trail, Sarcee trail and future Stoney trail making it super easy to escape to the mountains, downtown or anywhere in the city you need to go minutes. More detailsListed by CIR REALTY
140 Coachwood Crescent SW in Calgary: Coach Hill Detached for sale : MLS®# A2076268
140 Coachwood Crescent SW Coach Hill Calgary T3H 1C1$974,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,269 sq. ft.211 m2An awesome opportunity in Coach Hill. Beautiful curb appeal with exposed aggregate oversized driveway with brick inlay work to double garage and side motorcycle shed. Cedar siding and pergola leading to the double door entrance. The vaulted ceiling in the living room greets you to this warm, welcoming home. The kitchen, living room and breakfast nook overlook the professionally designed one-of-a-kind yard with a swimming pool with a new liner, heated gazebo and secondary gazebo for a hot tub. Stunning yard with many exotic trees and plants including beautiful Walnut, Cherry and Apple trees. Main floor full-length deck with seating areas that have access to living and dining room. Secluded and private sitting areas throughout the yard with boardwalks and raised planting areas galore. The sunken Family room has a fully functioning wood-burning fireplace. Main floor fourth bedroom or den and full bath, plus large laundry room. Formal dining area off the kitchen with French glass door and access to the vaulted living room. The master bedroom has a private sitting area that has a view. The walkout basement is fully finished with a two-bedroom basement (Illegal)suite that is rented out for $1,850 per month! The rest of the basement is yours with a storage area and a sauna. Easy access to downtown and close to parks, walkways and shopping. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW)
6536 Coach Hill Road SW in Calgary: Coach Hill Detached for sale : MLS®# A2072794
6536 Coach Hill Road SW Coach Hill Calgary T3H 1A2$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,617 sq. ft.150 m2This is an unbeatable opportunity to own in a very quiet & family oriented community of Coach Hill !!! A well maintained, recently painted with unique lay-out home located 15 minutes to downtown. Entering the home, you will step up to an open floor plan with a glass block separating the vaulted living room with bow windows connecting the spacey dining area. Kitchen has an eating area with sliding door leading to the deck & yes to a huge landscaped back yard!! This is a four bedrooms and three bathrooms four level split home. This has two fireplaces, one on the main and other one on the loft/family area which is a wood-burning with gas litter. This has oversized newly painted garage with lots of storage spaces and roofs have been replaced five years ago, water tank replaced two years ago..A MUST SEE! Book your showing now! More detailsListed by PROPERTY SOLUTIONS REAL ESTATE GROUP INC.
Search Calgary Real Estate
Search the newest real estate listings in Calgary by beds / baths / community / price + more options today!
Browse Calgary Real Estate
Coach Hill Real Estate Market
Coach Hill’s location on an elevated escarpment offers spectacular city views for many homeowners. Historically, it was also used as a staging point for coach travellers on their way to Banff along Old Banff Coach Road (a current boundary). Hence, the community was consecutively named Coach Hill after it was annexed by the City of Calgary in the 1950s.
With home development starting in the late 1970s, Coach Hill real estate was mainly built then and in the 1980s. Today, many properties have been redeveloped inside and out by homeowners looking to stay in the neighbourhood for the long term.
The neighbourhood is host to a full spectrum of real estate including all types of single-family and multi-family residences, providing options for a wide range of home buyers. Mid-rise condos are also found in the community, boasting spectacular views of the city and mountains to the west.
Homes for sale in Coach Hill Calgary are sought-after for several reasons, including a close-to-everything location where groceries, restaurants, recreation and other day-to-day activities are just a short distance away.
Coach Hill Location & Amenities
Accessing day-to-day amenities when living in Coach Hill is made easy by a handful of different shopping centres found nearby, including:
- Aspen Landing
- Coach Hill Plaza
- Strathcona Square
- West Market Square
- Westside Recreation Centre
- West Springs Village
- Westbrook Mall
Getting to and from other places in the city is also relatively convenient using nearby city routes such as Sarcee Trail, Glenmore Trail and Bow Trail. Meanwhile, Old Banff Coach Road provides quick-and-easy access to the Rocky Mountains and beyond to the west of Calgary.
Ravines on the east and west side connect residents to West Springs and Patterson Hill, two adjacent communities with even more amenities to enjoy. A large off-leash dog park provides pet owners and residents alike with outdoor leisure time, while another large park on the west side bordering the main road does the same.
Coach Hill Community Association
Coach Hill Calgary is a family-friendly community where you’ll find many children and teenagers enjoying what the neighbourhood has to offer. Multiple green spaces and parks offer outdoor leisure and recreation year-round, while interconnecting pathways make it easy for residents to access various parts of the community.
Part of the CHPH Community Association, Coach Hill shares an active community centre with Patterson Hill. It is located on Old Banff Coach Road and features a large green space with outdoor playgrounds, soccer fields, a skating rink and baseball diamond.
Year-round family-friendly activities and events include Christmas lights, Santa meet-and-greet, ice skating lessons, dancing lessons, and much more. Additionally, a public garden is maintained by volunteers while community clean-up initiatives are regularly held to keep Coach Hill’s streetscapes and green spaces clean.
Coach Hill Schools & Education
Coach Hill homes for sale are ideal for growing families to live in over the long term, with more than a dozen public and private schools found nearby.
Designated schools of varying programs:
- Olympic Heights Elementary (public)
- Vincent Massey Junior High (public)
- Ernest Manning High School (public)
- Western High School (public)
- Holy Name Elementary (Catholic)
- John W. Costello Elementary (Catholic)
- St. Michael Elementary / Junior High (Catholic)
- St. Gregory Middle School (Catholic)
- St. Mary’s High (Catholic)
Nearby private schools:
- Webber Academy (private)
- Calgary Academy (private)
- Rundle College Jr. / Sr. High School (private)
- Calgary French & International School (private)
- Menno Simons Christian School (private)
- Step-by-Step Montessori Preschool (private)
Learn more about Coach Hill Calgary's designated schools below:
Coach Hill Real Estate Agents
Are you thinking about buying a home for sale in Coach Hill Calgary? Perhaps you’re wondering if now is a good time to sell your property in the area? Our team of Realtors® in Calgary with RE/MAX House of Real Estate have years of experience in helping people buy and sell Coach Hill properties and would love to put their knowledge and skillset to work for you!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions about current listings on the MLS® or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Property Evaluation for your Coach Hill home in Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to West Calgary Real Estate