107 Morning Vista Green in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Residential Land for sale : MLS®# A1154401
Rockyview acreages come in all shapes and sizes, but what many of these rural properties have in common such as wide-open panoramic views, serene ambiences, second-to-none privacy are hard to look past for homebuyers who want more out of their home than the usual. Most homes for sale in Rockyview County are also just a short drive away from city amenities in Cochrane, Airdrie or Calgary, providing families within a short drive from day-to-day amenities.
Begin your search of Rockyview acreages and land for sale near Calgary below. To learn more about rural homes or to schedule a private showing of any listing(s), contact our team of experienced REALTORS® by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 anytime!
Rockyview Municipal District: Facts
- Home to nearly 39,500 people in 2016
- Population density of 10.3 people per square kilometre
- Home to more than 13,620 private dwellings with a 92.2% home ownership rate
- Surrounds Airdrie, Cochrane, Chestermere, Crossfield, Beiseker, Irricana,
- Includes the small communities of Elbow Valley, Springbank, Bearspaw, Bragg Creek, Cochrane Lake, Madden, Bottrel, Kathyrn, Kepma, Delacour, Dafroy, Conrich, Langdon, Indus, Dalemead
Rockyview is a popular county for rural living near Calgary, home to more than 13,000 private residences with a population just shy of 40,000 according to the most recent consensus. Located to the west, north and east of the big city, Rockyview envelopes several smaller towns which are also part of the Calgary Metropolitan Area including Cochrane, Airdrie and Chestermere, as well as the renowned areas of Springbank, Bearspaw and Elbow Valley.
Rockyview Acreages & Land
Rockyview acreages for sale come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Find newly developed homes on expansive acreages in the Springbank area, or perhaps a pre-construction property in an upscale community like Watermark at Bearspaw.
Rockyview land for sale also is highly sought-after on the market, especially plots that feature panoramic views of the rolling foothills and Rocky Mountains. With thousands of single-family dwellings found across the county, several older acreages also exist on the market in Rockyview at any time, presenting a grand opportunity for homeowners to renovate and create a new abode from the ground up.
From luxury mansions to farmsteads, Rockyview Municipal District has something to offer for almost any rural home buyer.
Rockyview Amenities & Recreation
Real estate in rural Rockyview County provides homeowners with quick-and-easy access to recreation and leisure such as hiking, camping, canoeing, horseback riding, skiing and other related outdoor activities. In addition, Highway 1 and 1A provides residents with convenient access to the foothills and mountains where some of the best recreational opportunities in Alberta are found.
Airdrie, Cochrane and Chestermere are home to all the day-to-day amenities that Rockyview acreage residents could need: home department stores, professional services, grocers, restaurants and more.
- Banded Peak School - Bragg Creek area - Grades K-8
- Bearspaw School - Bearspaw area - Grades K-8
- Chestermere High School - East of Chestermere, in Rocky View County - Grades 10-12
- Elbow Valley Elementary School - Springbank area - Grades K-4
- Indus School - Indus area - Grades K-9
- Kathyrn School - Kathyrn area - Grades 1-8
- Langdon School - Langdon area - Grades K-9
- Prince of Peace Lutheran School - East of Calgary - Grades K-9
- Sarah Thompson School - Langdon area - Grades K-4
- Springbank Community High - Springbank area - Grades 9-12
- Springbank Middle School - Springbank area - Grades 5-8
- Westbrook School - North of Cochrane - Grades K-8
Learn more about Rockyview Designated Schools here.
Rockyview Real Estate Experts
Are you thinking about making a move to Foothills Municipal District or selling your current property in the area? Our team of experienced REALTORS® have helped countless clients buy and sell acreage properties in Rockyview County and would love to put their knowledge and skillset to work for you!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions about current listings on the MLS® or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Property Evaluation for your Rockyview acreage home near Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Calgary Acreages for Sale