Era is Minto’s Second New Condo in Calgary
Era is an exciting new condo and townhome project coming soon to the inner city community of Bridgeland. It is the second multi-family project underway by Minto communities, with the first being The Annex in Kensington.
Minto’s first project helped the Ontario-based builder win two 2018 BILD Calgary Region Awards, one for Best New Design in the 900 to 1,299 square foot category and another for Best New Design up to 699 square feet.
Era itself will be a stunner. The 13 storey, 186 unit high-rise will have all the bells and whistles you’d want like high end finishings, open-concept floor plans and intelligently designed units. Featuring 1 to 3 bedroom condos and 2 to 3 bedroom townhomes, there’s a wide variety of floor plans to choose from that will suit a wide range of home buyers in today’s market.
Here’s more of the need-to-know about Era new condos and townhomes in Bridgeland. Also see other new condo projects coming soon to Calgary here.
Era Condos & Townhomes: Quick Facts
- Developed by Minto Communities
- Bridgeland, Northeast Calgary
- LEED-certified building
- Bottom-floor retail spaces
- 166 condo units, 1 to 2 bedrooms
- Condos from 434 to 822 square feet
- 20 townhome units, 2 to 3 bedrooms
- From $199,990 to $499,900 + GST
- Pet-friendly with dog park
- Rooftop patio with BBQ , lounge and fire pit
- City, river and mountain views
Located at 123 4th Street NE, Era condos and townhomes will be conveniently situated a few blocks north from downtown and a few blocks west from the amenity-rich 1st Avenue NE in Bridgeland.
Also close by is the Bow River and its pathways which provide access to some of the city’s best downtown destinations including:
- St. Patrick’s Island
- Prince’s Island Park
- Eau Claire
- East Village
Era Condos & Townhomes: Features
As a preconstruction buyer at Era in Bridgeland you’ll get to choose from two contemporary design packages: Carrera and Concrete.
Apart from your choice of interior design palette, here’s the most notable ones for each part of the interior:
- 8-foot 6-inch ceilings on floors 2 to 11
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring (LVP)
- Phone / data jacks in living room and bedrooms
- Contemporary baseboard and door casing
- Decora light switches and receptacles
- Stainless steel appliances
- Under-cabinet LED lighting
- Quartz countertops
- Soft-close door and drawers
- Modern cabinetry
- Maintenance-free luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Quartz countertops with quartz backsplash
- White under-mount sink
- Sleek chrome faucets and accessories
- Full-width vanity mirror
Era new condos and townhomes will also have underground visitor parking, rooftop patio with BBQ and lounge areas, intercom entry system, secured fob access and solid core entry door for suites.
It isn’t uncommon for new condo buildings in Bridgeland to have minimal in-house amenities, however, because of the plethora of ones found nearby.
Buying a New Condo? Get the Best Advice!
If you’re considering a new condo purchase, it’s crucial you get the best advice when navigating today’s ever-changing residential market. With lots of new condo inventory from several different developers around Calgary, narrowing it down might be stressful.
This is where an experienced condo expert can help! As a top-producing RE/MAX agent in Canada (2013, 2014, 2015h) out of 19,100 agents, and in my office regularly, I have the knowledge and experience to help guide you towards a successful purchase.
Contact me today at 403-370-4180 or send a message below. I would love to connect with you and help you accomplish your real estate plans!
New Condo Guides